Monday, September 29, 2008

Pinetop

A couple of weeks ago we had a family retreat in Pinetop. We all go together with the Davies family, Johnson family, Hill family, and Broadbent family. We all got our own cabins had a lot of fun taking hikes, going to the park, reading, and cooking. Bentley loved being outdoors and loved every minute of our weekend getaway!
Me, Jenny, and Mom

Just lounging!


Nana and Bentley


Cole and Bentley


Baby Dillon

Such a smile!



KK and Jaxon


Cousins

What a cute kid

Nana and Papa









Benjamin




Daddy and Bentley going down the slide

Roxy

Breakfast at the Johnson's Cabin


Mike cooking!

Aunt Jo and Papa swinging Bentley


Stacy and Cole



Beautiful Pinetop!

The Fam


Jaxon, Bentley, Tyler, and Abby









4 comments:

Owen's Mommy said...

Pinetop is SOOOOO beautiful. I bet you guys had such a good weekend. Bentley looks very at home in the woods! Your family seems really nice, I would love to meet them sometime.

Jen Johnson said...

ok, so you finally updated your blog! well, it hasn't been too long, just giving you a hard time. You got some good pics. I will have to steal some of them.
love you all so,
johnson's

Preeti Ann Temple said...

Hey you!! Looks like you guys had a blast! Sorry we couldn't do the temple at the last minute, hope we didn't put too much of a bummer in your plans~ Lets get together soon.. we we're thinking about maybe going down to Schnepf farms like next weekend? Maybe the Roths can come too!! I lost your number so call me k? :)

Dawnie said...

You guys have such a fun family Jess :) I wish I could rewind to high school for a few days and spend them with you and your family at the lake. Those are some of my best memories! Bentley is so cute by the way. That kid takes my breath away :) Love you Mukalaka!