My friend Jill and I took the boys to the Park to feed the ducks and play. They were more interested in eating the bread than feeding it to the ducks. We had a picnic lunch and strolled around! It was a beautiful day.
Harrison ran over to this razor and put the helmet on! I think he ready to be a big boy!
too cute! I wanted something to workout this week - oh well! We will see you tomorrow! I love this age! It brings back memories with Tyler and Abby! We love our Bentley.
4 comments:
We had a great time...we should do it again :)
too cute! I wanted something to workout this week - oh well! We will see you tomorrow! I love this age! It brings back memories with Tyler and Abby! We love our Bentley.
You are so lucky to get to play with Harry!!
You have some work to do! Where are San Diego pics...where are Halloween pics?????
Post a Comment