Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Utah trip!

I decided to take a little trip to Utah the last week of Mike's training! Bentley and I had so much fun with my sister and her family.
The kids had so much fun outside! Bentley loved every moment outside because in Az we didn't go outside in 110 degree weather. Salt Lake was perfect!

Tommy and Bentley posing for the camera.


Tommy and Peter



We went to Park City to a beautiful Park.


Samantha was a great babysitter for Bentley!


Here we go! Bentleys first slirpy ever!
Peter and Bentley were a red mess on the car ride home.

He loved this tractor that my sister had. He is all boy!


Tommy swinging in the backyard.

I tried to get a picture of the two of them in their matching outfits, but they were occupied by something else.
We went to the Dinosaur Museum. Don't ask why I don't have a picture of a dinosaur.

We went to Liberty Park and the kids played in the water. This was so cool because they had little rivers, waterfalls, and pools for the kids to play in. They need this is Arizona!







Trying to drink the water fountain...

Samantha and her best bud!









3 comments:

The Hayes Family said...

Looks like soo much fun! I love Jodi's garden...makes me want to live in Utah! love you, jess

Jen Johnson said...

I am even more jealous now! Ha.. Ha.. I am glad you had a good time!

Owen's Mommy said...

It looks like you guys did A LOT in 4 days. Those are the best kind of trips...short, but sweet!

Can't wait for Cali!