I have been meaning to show everyone the headbands that I finally finished. They are for little girls or even adults. I think they turned out super cute! What do you think?
SO WEIRD! My phone is not working but apparently my internet is??? Sorry I lost you over the phone, I think other lines cut in to my home phone. Anyway, I am glad I tried to get on line cause it worked and I get to see your cute head-bands. They are adorable, and I really like the 2nd one. The flower speaks to me more than the other, but they are both cute!
They are super cute...!!! Wow!! They look professional too...Yes, I will take two for the wedding..you'll have to look at the dresses for the right color flowers!! Thanks for sharing your many talents... Mom
I love them and usually Lily is more likely to wear a headband than a clippy because she can put it on herself....you will have to show me how you made them for sure.
4 comments:
SO WEIRD! My phone is not working but apparently my internet is??? Sorry I lost you over the phone, I think other lines cut in to my home phone. Anyway, I am glad I tried to get on line cause it worked and I get to see your cute head-bands. They are adorable, and I really like the 2nd one. The flower speaks to me more than the other, but they are both cute!
cutest ever!
jen
They are super cute...!!! Wow!! They look professional too...Yes, I will take two for the wedding..you'll have to look at the dresses for the right color flowers!! Thanks for sharing your many talents... Mom
I love them and usually Lily is more likely to wear a headband than a clippy because she can put it on herself....you will have to show me how you made them for sure.
Post a Comment