Thursday, February 12, 2009

Recent taker on being my model for my headbands..

I needed an example of what my headbands would look like on a little girl, so I used Bentley as my model. Doesn't he look stunning! (hehehe) Daddy would not be happy, but don't worry Bentley is definitely secure in his manhood.


4 comments:

The O'Neils said...

You are going to have cute Girls!!!

DillChips said...

For some reason I see a bit of resemblence between him and Lily in this picture. I guess I am going to have some cute boys or as the O'Neils said, you will definitely have some cute girls.
P.S. I am really going to have to see those headbands now in person.
P.P.S. I don't remember if I was suppose to call you or you to call me the other day, and I did not want to bug you if it was the latter... hope there are not hurt feelings.

keriloveselias said...

He for sure is confident in his manhood-hes all boy!!! That headband is so cute!!! And, that baby model is adorable!!

Charlie said...

The car shirt almost cancels out the headband.