Thursday, January 8, 2009

Christmas


Well this Christmas was alittle busy with all of our family around this year. Christmas Eve my family and all cousins came over to my parents for dinner and a little Christmas Nativity program put on by my nieces and nephews! We also spent Christmas morning at Mike's moms house and yes bentley was quite spoiled there. We had a lot of fun this year with all of our family. We are sad that Christmas is over....



Look at those cute Santa ears! He loved having them on.

Wow! It's a car!

Samantha, Bentley, Tyler, and Abby (cousins)
Bentley singing with snowman ears.

Bentley, Tommy, and Peter


The Manwarings


Mom, Jodi, Jenny, and Me

























































































3 comments:

Owen's Mommy said...

LOVE ALL your pics. Love the top one...you and Mike look hot!

keriloveselias said...

Bentley looks sooooo cute!!!! Him with the Santa ears- tooo adorable!!!!!

DillChips said...

I love his PJs. Black looks so good on you too. I wanted to tell you not to ever crop your main blog picture because the holding of Daddys thumb is so cute and such a cute thing to look back on. I think I might be a little sad the day when Lily actually takes my hand instead of my finger.