This year at our ward Christmas Party we took Bentley to see Santa. He was not very happy about Santa this year. All Bentley would say when he saw Santa was, "MOMMA MOMMA", so I had to sit with him to get a picture. The food was yummy and the program was great.


6 comments:
I am so glad you got a decent picture of Bentley with Santa. The party did turn out pretty well, and you looked super cute.
By the way...I want to eat Bentley with a little spoon in that top photo of him! He is so freaking cute I can't stand it!
Hey Jessica,
Bentley's pics are SO cute! I'm sorry I didn't get back to about girls night, I've been in finals mode. Trust me, if you saw my house, you would understand :) Lets all get together sometime soon! Maybe a date night?! Hope you guys have a great Christmas! XOXO
Hey Jessica,
It's Danielle I just wanted to give you the address to our website. It is web.mac.com/benchase81. The username and password are both: family. It was fun hanging out with you the other day! We definitely need to get together more often!
Hey thank you for the blog invite, I loved that green shirt at the party. Also I will have to agree with Owen's Mommy about the blog pic. and the little ASU hoodie is dang cute on him also.
Ok, yes Bentley's adorable! love you and see you soon.
Post a Comment