I just love having two boys. It is so much fun to see Bentley and Parker interact with each other. Bentley is always is such a big help when it comes to feeding and taking care of his brother. He is always sure to tell me when Parker is hungry, crying, the sun is in his eyes while we are driving, or he needs his pacifier. Look at these beautiful photos that were take a few days ago by Jamie Harper. Thank you Jamie!




6 comments:
so cute! miss you and see you soon!
Those are the cutest pictures! We need to get together...I will be calling.
I can't believe it took me this long to tell how beautiful the photos turned out! Obviously I love all the stellar shots of Parker but that one of bentley melts my heart!
I can't believe it took me this long to tell how beautiful the photos turned out! Obviously I love all the stellar shots of Parker but that one of bentley melts my heart!
Wow I thought I would go for the gold and leave 3 comments!
Love the pics! jamie took my senior pics!
Post a Comment