Friday, January 8, 2010
Bentley knows baby brother is coming soon........
I have been having so much fun with Bentley the last two weeks. Even though he has been sick recently he is my little angel. As I have been preparing for a new baby, Bentley has been definitely noticing changes going on. Whenever I sigh or say that I am tired he looks at me with his big blue eyes and says, " Momma baby brother moving around in tummy" and I reply, " Yes! He is moving a lot" and Bentley says," I don't want him to hurt you Momma". I thought that was the cutest thing ever. He has also been very fun to play with. We have made interesting things with play doh and he loves when we run around the house pretending to be animals ( funny to see me running around as an animal I know). He has also been into playing with mommy and wants to know what we are going to do everyday. All I can say is Bentley has been more into me than ever before. I think this is because he senses baby brother is coming in the next eight weeks! It kind of makes me a little sad because I love having him all to myself each day. Bentley will always be my baby and I am excited to have another boy, but I will miss our time we share of just the two of us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
With baby boy 2 my sister in law felt the same way. She had Daddy watch baby and took big bro. out for one on one time at least once a week. Even if just at the park down the street.
Youre post just now totally reminded me of my Elias!!! You have spent so much alone time with Bentley that it seems so weird to have to share that love with another boy....oh, and then the heart grows. :) What a cute boy Bentley is....
I am glad u are enjoying this time now. Your dynamic with Bentley will change with a new baby to care for, but it won't be sad, just different. I am sure he will miss his time alone with you too, but when you get into a routine with the baby you can still make special time for just you and B.
I need to see pics of you! How far along again? We are coming up on any day...eek!
Post a Comment