Saturday, December 19, 2009

I did it! I Graduated from Arizona State!

I finally finished my degree! With a 2 year old and and being 7 months pregnant I managed to get it all done before baby number 2. I couldn't of done it without my wonderful husband and family. Thanks for everyone that helped me to reach my goal and coming to support my hard work. Gooooooo Devils! WHoohoo My Proud Parents

Aimee, Ryan, Me and Jenny



All who came out to support me


ASU fans

Yummy Sugar Bowl!



















6 comments:

The Nielsens said...

Yeah! Congrats! The gown fit you perfectly:)

Owen's Mommy said...

I am so sorry that we weren't there to support u. This is a really special achievement and u should be proud. U have become like family to us, and it has been wonderful to see u reach this kind of goal during our friendship. Congratulations!

Jilly Bean said...

Congratulations! I had no idea you were in school! You babe. I'm so happy for you to have accomplished what you set out to do! Congrats!

Lauren said...

Congrats that is awesome!!

Preeti Ann Temple said...

Great Job Jess!! WHOOT WHOOT!! :)

Jen Johnson said...

Wahoo! I am sooo proud of you Jess! It feels sooo good!
love ya,
jen