Thursday, November 5, 2009

Halloween


Halloween was so fun this year. We had trunk-or-treat at my parents ward and for Halloween we had my family over for some pizza and did some trick-or-treating in the neighborhood. Bentley had a fun time trick or treating with his cousins and friends. We finished off the night with a ride home in Papa's truck and s'mores in the backyard!

The family all dressed up! ( I am not in the picture)

Witches brew!

Gettin' some candy

Bentley and his friend Owen

Bentley and his cousins

Bentley and Abby

Bentley, Abby, and Papa


Showing off his candy

4 comments:

The Nielsens said...

We had lots of fun on Halloween with you guys. Bentley was the cutest pirate.

Jilly Bean said...

Bentley is a cute pirate! I love the picture of him and Owen...too cute! It looks like you had a ton of fun.

I saw Mike at the cottage meeting Sunday night. I enjoyed hearing his testimony. He said you're beginning to feel better...hooray! And told me the baby's gender. Congratulations and that will be so much fun for you all!!

Jen Johnson said...

I have to say--way cute! Thxs for a fun time! I am excited about Nov. 19th. By the way I've lost 5 more pounds in the past four weeks! So, it is slowly coming off! Yeah

Geoff, Amanda and Katherine said...

The cutest pirate I've seen!