Saturday, August 15, 2009

Summer time in Solana Beach

We had a ton of fun on our week trip to Solana Beach! We loved the beautiful sunsets, the sand, the ocean, pizza at the park, long walks, Roberto's, Mitch's, dinners, sandcastles, relaxation, La Lolla Cove, and time with family.





La Lolla Cove ( Bentley loved the sea otters)





Jodi and Samantha


Tommy and Kate ( friends of sister)

Justin and Katey going out to surf!



Mike surfing with the new board


Bentley playing in the waves




Tommy covering Papa with sand




Bentley and Papa went on long walks


Pizza in the Park


Ryan and Aimee

Digging for treasure

Bentley and is cousin Peter having fun!


















































































































































































2 comments:

Owen's Mommy said...

I have been waiting for pics of your trip. It looks so nice there, and Bentley looks so happy on the beach. Glad you guys got away!

Jen Johnson said...

I didn't miss california all that much until I saw those pictures. There is nothing like the beach at Solana!:)