Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Memorial Day


We had a fun filled day at the lake on Memorial Day. We skied, wakeboarded, tubed, ate, and played in the water all day. We love lake days with my family. Thanks to my Dad who always makes it happen!

Bentley, Papa, Abby and Gaje floating in the tube!


Bentley sure loves his cuz Abby



Ty Ty


Ryan and Gaje



Bucket Head!




Jen and Abby (on the left) Kristen and Jaxon (on the right)

















3 comments:

Owen's Mommy said...

No wonder Bentley talks about Abby all the time...she is adorable. The lake looked like a lot of fun. We are so excited to go with you this weekend...j/k.

Jen Johnson said...

so, awesome pics! It was fun!:)

Jen Johnson said...

ok, I'd admit that I am a pic stealer, but they were so cute and I haven't downloaded the pics of our camera yet! Thanks for sharing!
:)