Sunday, April 26, 2009

Birthday Party!

Saturday, we had a car party at the Park. Some of Bentley's friends came, along with lots of family. We had yummy food and cupcakes for the birthday boy. The kids had a blast racing to the finish line with the race cars I made out of cardboard boxes. They also had fun with the water balloon toss. It was a windy day, but at least it was not 100 degree weather. It was a perfect day for the party!


Cars Theme Cupcake Cake



Nonni and Bentley




Water balloon toss

The Party Planners

And they're off......



7 comments:

The O'Neils said...

Jessica what a cute idea! I am so sorry we missed the celebration. We have a present for Bentley so next time we get togehter I will bring it :). Happy Birthday Bentley

Lauren said...

I see you got that shirt from Jill's shower! haha, so cute! Where did you find it?!

the hill's house said...

Oh my goodness, Bentley's party was so fun! You did such a great job. Btw, what the heck is that kid doing in his soccer uniform?! Who's kid is that?! :)

Preeti Ann Temple said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BENTLEY!!! What a cute boy!!

keriloveselias said...

How cute are those box cars for a race!!!???? Did you make those???

Owen's Mommy said...

I am so sorry we missed his party. I love the way the cars turned out for your game. Hope everything turned out the way you wanted it to.
Bentley is a pretty special boy, and we sure love him!

Owen's Mommy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.