Yesterday, I was home all afternoon and decided to make this Tutu for my niece. It was really easy and super fun to make. I even used my model to test it, but daddy wouldn't let me post the picture of him wearing it!
That is so freaking cute!! Yes we do need to get together, especially since now you have a tutu to show me how to make along with the hair band. I will call u tomorrow.
4 comments:
That is so freaking cute!! Yes we do need to get together, especially since now you have a tutu to show me how to make along with the hair band. I will call u tomorrow.
Well, you are so creative! I can't wait to see Abby in it! The party was fun, Thanks.
I am bummed I don't have a girl! Hey, maybe you could make me one to ware on Sunday!
Hey found this site from a friend of mine...thought you could steal some ideas! http://polkadotpearboutique.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment