
8 show I love to watch:
1. Grey's Anatomy
1. Grey's Anatomy
2. Lipstick Jungle-love Victory
3. Biggest Loser-can't believe how much people lose
4. The Hills- drama drama
I don't watch enough television to have eight!
8 of my favorite restaurants:
1. Capital Grille- alittle pricey
2. CPK- yummy pizza and salad
3. Cafe Rio
4. Ajo Al's- yummy mexican
5. PF Changs
6. North
7. In N' out
8. Wild Flower Bread Co
8 things that happened yesterday:
1. hiked pinnacle peak
2. went to the train park
3. went shopping
4. took a nap
5. ate johnny rockets
6. gave bentley a bath
7. watched ELF
8. brushed my teeth
8 things I am looking forward to:
1. Christmas
2. Picking out our Christmas tree
3. Christmas lights
4. Date night with my hubby
5. My family together for Christmas
6. School semester being over!
7. Bentley's excitment on Christmas
8. Decorating our guest room
8 things on my wish list:
1. Health for my family
2. Peace in the world
3. Slipped covered couch
4. A house cleaner
5. New clothes
6. Food Storage
7. A better economy
8. A house that doesn't have any cracks in it! ( haha)
Tag ... You 're It....
Liz
Jillian
Dawnie
Jessica B
Rachael B
Preeti
Keri
Dana and Charlie
2 comments:
love the pics of Bently...they turned out SOOOOOOOO good!
I am ready for more Zumba...but my thighs aren't!
OMG!!!!! You love Lipstick Jungle???? I love it but everyone I talk to doesn't know about it...seriously, im so sad that it's getting cancelled!!!! And, Bryce watches it with me but don't tell anyone. lol. He thinks its a secret, but I know the real reason he watches it is to take a peek at Victory. ;))
Post a Comment