Oh, He looks so cute, and TAN. I miss seeing you guys. I know you must be feeling alone with Mike gone, but hang in there. You always have us! I am excited to hang out on Thurs.
hahahha. Harrison and I decided to in on the deal...I would take the shoes and Harrison would take Bentley. I am so glad that our boys are close in age and get along...what more could we ask for :)
Hey guys! Bentley is so cute, and he totally looks like a Hill baby :) I would love to hang out with you and Liz. Let me know when you want to get together! Sounds like a blast!
4 comments:
Oh, He looks so cute, and TAN. I miss seeing you guys. I know you must be feeling alone with Mike gone, but hang in there. You always have us! I am excited to hang out on Thurs.
hahahha. Harrison and I decided to in on the deal...I would take the shoes and Harrison would take Bentley. I am so glad that our boys are close in age and get along...what more could we ask for :)
Hey guys! Bentley is so cute, and he totally looks like a Hill baby :) I would love to hang out with you and Liz. Let me know when you want to get together! Sounds like a blast!
Hope you don't return him for credit ;-)
Post a Comment