He is so stinking cute. Missed you guys over the holiday. I hope you had a good 4th. OKAY, we really need to have dinner...and discuss if we are still doing New York. Owen was NOT good on the flight to Denver, so that will be a factor in our discussion!!
5 comments:
cute pics have fun at the pool today we chat after the weekend.
jen
Some great expressions!
He is so stinking cute. Missed you guys over the holiday. I hope you had a good 4th. OKAY, we really need to have dinner...and discuss if we are still doing New York. Owen was NOT good on the flight to Denver, so that will be a factor in our discussion!!
He is getting SO big. Harrison was getting all excited when looking at the pictures...he misses his Bentley :) When are we going to get together?
hahaha sorry I am on my moms computer... its Jill ;)
Post a Comment